Easy Care Easy Access First Aid™ First aid kit features a durable plastic case and organizes the contents by injury into pockets that are clearly labeled with easy to follow instructions.
- Unique easy access panel.
- Easy care organization system.
- Open and apply adhesive bandages without struggling with the wrapper.
- American red cross emergency first aid guide: This booklet contains easy to follow instructions on everything from administering CPR to stopping nosebleeds.
- For cuts and scrapes: Sixty 1″ x 3″ Easy Access Bandages® fabric, sixty 1″ x 3″ Easy Access Bandages® plastic, twenty antiseptic wipe.
- For bleeding, wounds and burns: 1/2″ x 2.5yd first aid tape roll, ten cotton tipped applicator, eight gauze pad, 5″ x 9″ trauma pad, 2″ x 4.1yd gauze roll.
- For sprains and strains: Triangular bandage, two safety pin, two wooden finger splint.
- For instruments and instruction: Emergency first aid guide, four medical grade glove, instant cold compress, splinter picker/tick remover forceps.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov