|Brand||Purell® Healthcare Advanced|
|Active Ingredients||Ethyl Alcohol|
|Container Type||Dispenser Refill Bottle|
|Product Dating||McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 90 days|
- Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may cause illness
- PURELL hand sanitizer is an effective part of a comprehensive hand hygiene program
- PURELL Healthcare Advanced Hand Sanitizer Foam refills work with PURELL ES4 Push-Style Hand Sanitizer dispensers (5020-01 or 5024-01 sold separately) to help eliminate germs on hands
- Each 1200 mL refill holds up to 1,091 uses
- It meets healthcare hand hygiene protocol, exceeding FDA healthcare personnel hand wash requirements with just 1.1 milliliters of product
PURELL® Healthcare Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gentle & Free Foam
1200 mL Refill for PURELL® ES4 Push-Style Hand Sanitizer Dispensers
Green certified, fragrance-free foam hand sanitizer formulation designed for healthcare environments.
- Kills 99.99 percent of most common germs that may cause illness in a healthcare setting.
- Exceeds FDA healthcare personnel handwash requirements with just 1.1 milliliters of product¹
- ECOLOGO® Certified to Standard Name UL 2783
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Outperforms other hand sanitizers ounce for ounce²
- Advanced, fragrance-free hand sanitizer made with naturally renewable ethanol
- Dye and fragrance free
- Clinically proven to maintain skin health³
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) compatible formulation
- Compatible with nitrile, vinyl, and latex gloves
- Dermatologist tested
There are no reviews yet.