ProBasics™ K4 Patient wheelchair is a dual purpose, high strength lightweight that quickly transforms from a self-propelled wheelchair to a compact transport chair with 8″ wheels all around. Great as a transitional chair for accompanied excursions while retaining self-propel capabilities. Also allows the slimming down of the chair to navigate narrow doorways.
- Lightweight aluminum frame.
- 24″ quick release rear wheels with composite handrims.
- Self-locking paddle release.
- Lightweight black, woven nylon upholstery.
- Fold down back with easy release paddles.
- Detachable flip up rear anti tippers.
- Accessory pouch sewn into back.
- Folds for easy storage.
- Back height: 16″
- Weight: 32 lb to 34 lb.