Coloplast Assura AC Easiflex Two-Piece Convex Light Extended Wear Cut-to-Fit Skin Barrier has a shallow convexity for flush or slightly retracted stomas providing flexibility, security, and low pressure to the abdomen. The adhesive coupling is flexible, allowing freedom of movement and making it comfortable and discreet to wear. Pouch can be removed separately from the barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
- Coloplast Assura AC Easiflex Two-Piece Convex Light Extended Wear Cut-to-Fit Skin Barrier offers extra protection against aggressive output
- Features spiral adhesive, combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral structure for:
– Secure adherence to the skin
– Absorption of moisture from the skin providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
- Pouch is attached securely to the barrier by a strong adhesive coupling system
- Based on adhesives that make it easy to apply the pouch to the flange and easy to remove
- Easiflex is a great solution for postoperative situations
- Easiflex skin barrier must be used with the corresponding color coded Easiflex drainable pouches (pouch not included)
- Comes with Belt Tabs
There are no reviews yet.