AllKare® Protective Barrier Wipes provide a barrier film layer on skin used under tapes, skin barriers, adhesive, and hydrocolloid dressings to help protect against irritation, excoriation and adhesive build-up.
- Non-water soluble formula for skin protection.
- Thin, comfortable film that helps protect against skin stripping and irritation caused by the application and removal of adhesive such as ostomy skin barriers and tapes.
- ConvaTec AllKare Protective Barrier Wipes are non-water soluble barrier that resist breakdown
- Breathable for greater comfort
- Gently remove all adhesives including skin barriers, tapes and hydrocolloid dressings
- Clinically tested for safety and efficacy with Stomahesive and Durahesive skin barriers
- Convenient and disposable
– Protective barrier wipe will not wash away in water