Aircast Air-Stirrup® Ankle Brace has been the “standard of care” for the functional management of ankle injuries and has been cited in over 100 medical journals for its superior performance in helping to heal ankle injuries. Each Aircast Ankle Brace features anatomically designed shells lined with the patented Duplex aircell system. This exclusive system incorporates two pre-inflated overlapping aircells, distal and proximal, that provide support and produce graduated compression during ambulation.
- Resists inversion more than taping, yet normal flexion is virtually unrestricted.
- It is perhaps the most widely used brace in orthopedics.
- Patented Duplex Aircell system are pre-inflated to enhance circulation and reduce swelling.
- Anatomically contoured shells conform closely to the ankle with minimal bulk in the shoe.
- Durable-guaranteed to last as long as required for the patient.
|Unit of Measure||Contents||Sold By|
|Each (EA)||1 Each||1 Total (1 Each)|