As of July 1, 2015 Medicare has discontinued coverage of vacuum erection devices in accordance with the Achieving a Better Life Experience Act of 2014.
Timm Medical Technologies Osbon ErecAid Esteem Battery Operated Vacuum Therapy System, Includes Four Standard Ring Sizes (A, B, C and D), Lubricant, User Guide, Cushioned Carrying Case
Erecaid Esteem Battery-Operated Impotence Pump is the first ergonomically designed vacuum device. Its angled shape fits comfortably in the hand for easy one-hand operation. It is ideal for those with limited dexterity. Results that are more consistent are achieved because the angle allows for a clearer view. The easy action ring applicator slides into position with a single downward motion.
- Restores sexual function in 9 out of 10 impotent men.
- It provides a 90+% effective, non-surgical alternative for any man with erectile dysfunction.
- External vacuum systems are a simple and practical way of managing impotence.
- No trauma or potential complications of a surgical procedure.
- Totally reversible nature makes it ideal for short, intermittent or long-term use.
- The Osbon technique of negative pressure and tension is easy to understand and apply.
There are no reviews yet.